Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Used Car Dealer Charlotte NC

I have been driving for close to twenty years and I have only seen six, maybe seven accidents in that time. I have no doubt driven hundreds of thousands of miles, through different States and different countries. It is little wonder that I begin to feel safe, travelling around in my Used Car Dealer Charlotte NC car.

It is only when I see videos like this one that I begin to start feeling slightly less safe!

Russian Dash Cams

Now, Russia has a problem with drivers intentionally crashing into each other for insurance purposes. I am pretty sure that it has reduced the number of fake insurance claims, however it has also given us thousands of hours of regular people driving on the roads, seeing what they see. This results in hundreds and hundreds of crashes being caught on film.

This makes me think about what sort of used car I would now buy to try and protect myself and my family from disasters like this. Which are the safest cars on the road? Do I want to expose myself to the possibility of a rollover in an SUV? Would I be safer in the first place with the additional weight and higher driving position that an SUV offers?

One of the old CEO's of Volvo (One of the worlds safest cars) had his car equipped with a simple roll cage and fitted a 4 point racing harness for every seat. He did the after spending hours and hours watching cars being ripped apart in crash tests. Now, this was a number of years ago and safety has improved greatly since that time. However just how safe are you in your Buy Here Pay Here Charlotte NC used car nowadays?

If you are thinking of buying a used car and you happen to live in Charlotte NC, please visit the following websites:

www.carlotfinance.com 
www.buyatcrown.com

No comments:

Post a Comment